Friday, January 24, 2014

Making Chores Not As Much Of A Chore

Happy Friday Y'all!  
I have had quite a few questions asking how I deal with chores in our home for our kids. Instead of me trying to take pictures of each action and the process involved, I chose to try out this whole vlogging business; because let's face it, ain't nobody got that kind of time around here.  
Since this is my first video please be patient and slow to judge.  Most of all though, I hope you will at least get some ideas and inspiration for putting together a system that could work best for you and your family.

Enjoy
Click here to learn about our Chore Chart 

If you would like to have a copy of the charts sent to you that I made, click here and send me a private message on my Facebook page with your email address attached.


                                          
                 


No comments:

Post a Comment